Graduate - Junior SQL Server Database Developer
If you are a creative and forward thinking web developer looking to work with an established company and an extensive and broad client base then you are exactly what we are looking for. Zero-One Design are looking for a Graduate or Junior developer to join their team immediately.
Job Role: Graduate/Junior MS SQL Server Database Developer (MSSQL Server / Net / PHP, jQuery and AJAX)
Location: Tamworth (Staffordshire, West Midlands)
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Skill Set)
Zero-One Design Limited are continuously in the process of developing new website technologies in PHP and MS SQL Server. We are looking for an innovative new member to join our team to help develop new projects and continue to support our portfolio of clients. We are a small but extremely busy company with a great reputation and looking for someone that will comfortably fit in with our existing team in a “laid back”, friendly, yet highly focused work environment.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the production of innovative recruitment software and integration services.
- Take an active role in the development and evolution of a new recruitment database systems as well as maintaining the existing systems.
- Play a supporting role in the development and evolution of the technical architecture.
- Provide support to users and maintain deployed software.
- Work with client and industry personnel, on-site and off-site as and when required.
- Carry out routine analysis of information, data and/or calculations, identifying issues which require addressing, and presenting results accurately and appropriately.
- Carry out routine querying and reporting on requested data sets in order to solve problems and posed questions.
- Provide information, guidance and support to staff.
- Manage and lead projects within your own area and contribute to all team projects.
- Carry out routine data extraction procedures and prepare for the accurate transfer of data between recruitment databases and new developments in a timely manner.
Nice to have:
In order to support our legacy systems, it would be nice to have a knowledge of MVC Frameworks ASP Classic / VB Script XML / Integrating 3rd party API’s ASP.NET C#. While experience in this field would be welcome, we will still consider applications from candidates with little experience or graduates, based on their individual key skills.
Permanent, Salary: Competitive Location: Tamworth, Staffs, B797QF Applications by email to email@example.com
If you wish to forward any CVs, please feel free to send them to the above email address, but please don't keep calling our office as the phones tend to start to melt when we post a vacancy! :-)