Sam Roman is on MySpace

Sam Roman is a singer songwriter from North London, whose new album, Born To Be The King is available for general release in the near future.

Sam’s MySpace account - http://www.myspace.com/samromansoul has a list of several new tracks from the up and coming EP, Singer/Storyteller.

This is what Sam has to say about his new MySpace site.

“Firstly may I say a big welcome to everyone who has found their way to my myspace. This is my very first blog and I hope there are many more to come. I hope that you enjoy the 4 tracks that I have put up already, I am currently recording 2 more to put on the Singer/Storyteller EP. I know that EP's generally have 4 tracks, however I wanted to give you a little bit more and it sounds crap if I call it a half album! Please keep checking back for updates and please please please feel free to contact me at any time. It doesn't matter if I have 50,000 friends in my list, you will always get a personal email back from me! Looking forward to hearing from all of you!”

Check out www.samroman.com

Comments

Popular Posts