Cost effective recruitment solution for UK Banks
A new press release from one of our latest projects - www.bankcareersdirect.com
Recently launched internet recruitment business, Bank Careers Direct, claims it provides the UK Banking Sector with the lowest cost and highest quality recruitment solution ever. Dedicated to the recruitment of candidates for ‘customer facing’ jobs, banks can expect a targeted service geared to providing quality candidates.
Evolving from a more traditional off-line recruitment business, Bank Careers Direct provides a number of differentiators which makes it an attractive option for Bank Recruitment Managers. Representatives from a range of UK High Street Banks were involved in the development of the service which includes many features that set it apart from other internet recruitment sites. Gary Pope, Founder and Director of Bank Careers Direct commented that the main reasons Banks are interested are:
• Very low fees of just 5% of basic salary, with no other charges.
• Low financial risk; Banks only pay a recruitment fee on the successful placement of a candidate
• Banks can easily and securely upload their job advertisements directly onto the website free of charge
• All candidate applications are professionally screened by Bank Careers Direct before being emailed directly to the recruitment manager
• No other recruitment agencies are permitted to advertise on the site
• The confidential ‘candidates pool’ held by Bank Careers Direct are quickly kept informed of job roles as they arise via email and or SMS
Gary Pope also commented ‘Our objective is to work with our clients to create the country’s most cost effective recruitment solution to the UK banking sector ever’Mr. Pope has a track record of 10 years banking experience and 10 years of providing quality recruitment solutions to the financial sectors. Bank Careers Direct represents the latest generation of service that caters for the growing trend of candidates who look for banking roles via the internet. It also supports a key objective of its banking clients by driving down their cost of recruitment. (Comparable services from other recruitment organisations could cost banks 2 or 3 times more!)Based in Essex, Bank Careers Direct employs a growing team of recruitment consultants and is already on track to place hundreds of candidates into UK banking roles over the coming months. Already, 8,000 applicants have registered on the Bank Careers Direct Site.
Telephone: Lauren Covely 0845 6431712